2007/08/01

Beautiful Sight seen in Hallyeohaesang National Park:

Despite of the labs busy schedule and hottest seasons in here, finally we caught the time to be in one of the famous national parks of Korea, as the areas that represent natural ecosystem, and natural and cultural sceneries of Korea, Hallyeohaesang National Marine Park. This was designated as a first sea national park of Korea in 1968 containing the sea, the coast and many islands, diverse ecosystems of rare flora and fauna as well as famous beaches.

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, But you know they are always there. Dr.Yeo Mun Hwan, I worked with him in the research center 1 yr ago. At that time I was working in different project and he also worked different than mine. He was post doctoral reserach associate in my lab. How precious moment we passed, after one yr we knew very well than before.

Me and Partima with one of my lab mate Mr. Cho ( PhD contd) went there. We were invited by Dr.Yeo Mun Han who is my former senior in KDRRC and now working in Seoul. It was great pleasure for us to be with him. We went many places including beautiful sight seen in and around the sea and coastal area. We enjoyed during the launch with typical RAW FISH. Photos that we took during the time, I only can share with you. I would like to thank for their cordial pleasure while to be with us for Mr. Cho and Dr.Yeo.


(Long,Long,Long Tunnel^^^^^)

(Partima, Dr.Yeo,Mr.Cho and Me posing for phroto)


(Taking advantage of beautiful sceneries)
(From left Mr.Cho, Dr.Yeo and me)


(I was not alone in there)
(Dr.Yeo, after one yr, became more fatter than before)



(Wow.... Nice shots)

( Lots of islands and costs are the attraction of the Park)



(What is in behind the photo?)



(Partima also enjoyed with KimBap)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks you guyes are enjoying in there. Have a good time!!! Can you speak Korean fluently Samudra? From States

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed a lot too,thanks for Dr.Yeo and Mr.Cho. I also would like to special thank for Mr.Cho and Dr. Yeo for their valuable time. Hope I will play vital role for making Nepalese food for their visit to either Nepal or in our stay at Gwangju.

Anonymous said...

Visiting new sites,beautiful seens,meeting new people, friends in diffirent environment is amazingly refresing.In Nepal due to lack of transportation facilities in Himalayan landscape, treking is famous and interesting part for the tourism.The world is full of such beauties and live heritage. I'm very happy to see such new and interesting information. Keep such effort to distribute the pleasure through the blog.thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Buwa!!! It's true and I will try to post whenever I have time.

Anonymous said...

oh kya maja yar........