2007/08/23

Farewell made me pain

I want to take a moment to let you know that lots of scientists are leaving from my research center. They will be heading different corners of the world. Just yesterday, we were together.

I have enjoyed my life in here with them only and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with Dr. Peter I song, Dr.Moon Ae Ran and Dr Vineeta Khare. Thank you for all the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at KDRRC. Even though I will miss you and your guidance, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Specially. Dr. Vineeta Khare is from the same culture and tradition like me from Vanaras, India. During the time of 1 yr, I learned various things from her simple life style and high research background. She had been in states as a Post Doc fellow in several years. I wish her happier and healthier life in coming days. She beahved me as my guradian and at the leaving time, she told me 'PARTIMA ko khus rakhna!'.

Dr.Moon had left couple of weeks ago; DR.Song and Dr. Khare are leaving this morning. Dr.Song is heading to the Colorado Univ, States and Dr. Khare is heading in India after one yr. I wish they will have a nice journey to their respective destinations with extra success and good health in days to come ahead. Best of luck to you all !!!


(Farewell party with lab members)

(That was last moment in KDRRC with them)

(Dr.Song and Dr.Khare: Good bye and good luck to you both!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

हेल्लो समुद्र, ब्लॉग धेरई राम्रो छ. लेख्दई रख्नुस ल ----उही परदेश बाट

Anonymous said...

Hi Samudra and Pratima ! Thanks so much !! I was in tears reading your blog and feeling your sentiments. May god bless you.....hope all is going well at your end. I have such fond memories from KDRRC and that's only possible becoz of caring friends like you....take care Vineeta

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Dr.Vineeta for your time to this page. We have a fresh memory of your KDRRC time, hope we will be touching more frequently onwards.